Last updated: May 2018
Data SharingWe may share the data we collect (as defined by the section on Data Collection) in various ways, including the following:
- In Aggregate Form: Sievlar may disclose your personal information when legally permissible in aggregate or anyonomized form so long as it cannot be reasonably used to identify you.
- As Required by Law: Any information held by Sievlar will be disclosed to satisfy any particular law, legal process or governemental request.
- Third party providers: Sievlar shares your personal data with third party providers as is required to provide the Sievlar service.
- As required to operate the services offered by Sievlar Some of the data we collect is shared to various 3rd parties. This is done when required to provide Sievlar's services' functionality.
Data from Facebook
If you connect your Facebook account to any of Sievlar's services, we will receive some of your Facebook account information. The information we receive will depend on your Facebook account settings, but in most circumstances we will receive your basic public profile information such as your username, email address, age range, gender, chosen language, country and other public information.
Sievlar also receives the email account associated with your Facebook account and the name and avatar of your facebook friends that are also using Sievlar services. You can opt out of this when connecting your Facebook account, or later in your Facebook settings.
If you do not want your Facebook friends to see you and your scores and progression in our games, you can opt out in your Facebook settings.
All Sievlar customers can view your name, profile picture and progress in the app.
Sievlar collects device information when you use our services. This may include, IP Addresses, device operating system, browser type and version, device type, screen resolution, and timestamps for any activities.
Sievlar uses the following 3rd party advertising services:
We use the information we collect from you in various ways, including to:
- Provide operate and maintain our Services.
- Improve, personalize and expand our Services.
- Provide social connectivity to our services.
- Develop new products, features, and functionality.
- Communicate with you regarding your use of our services, especially with regards to changes in our polices and our services' functionality.
- Maintain the security of our services and prevent fraud and abuse.
- Comply with applicable laws.
Controlling your Data
Exporting Data Held by Sievlar
To export your data that is held by Sievlar, please contact us using the email (email@example.com)
Removing Data Held by Sievlar
To remove your data that is held by Sievlar, please contact us using the email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Correcting Data Held by Sievlar
To correct your data that is held by Sievlar, please contact us using the email (email@example.com)